Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 97

The days keep rolling along! I am so sad that I'll be on a business trip and won't be able to do special makeup and costumes for Halloween this year! **sigh** That hasn't stopped me from watching tons of my favorite people on YouTube with their clever ideas for makeup and costumes. Today I watched Julia Graf, one of my all-time favorite YouTubers, do a Harley Quinn makeup that is just wonderful. I could so wear this just because it's beautiful. When I recreate it (you know I will) I'll be sure to post a snap. For now, please watch Julia and by the way, go over and SUBSCRIBE to her right now! Don't wait...go...subscribe...now...
I've noticed that there are loads of people doing different versions of this look on YouTube, but Julia's take on Harley Quinn is the best. She's tops with makeup! Not to mention that she's just drop-dead gorgeous!! Julia also has another channel on YouTube  called TheThirdShift. I love all her videos. She worked hard on her health and fitness and I was so very inspired by her success. Julia was never quite out of hand like me, but she was in a place where she wanted better health and physical appearance and she went out and did the hard to work to get it. I admire her for that. There are some other people on YouTube that I love watching and I'll try to share their videos as I can find space in the blog.

Today was a fine weather day, but I was in the office pounding away trying to solve problems and understand the finer details of our business. I love that I get to do a wide variety of things and every single day there is something new to tempt my creativity. The work really keeps me busy and able to stay out of the kitchen/break room. Lately, I've been really hungry all the time and I'm not sure why. It may be due to many reasons, but I want to get that under control quickly.

Exercise is going fine. Tonight I'll do a FitnessBlender routine that I've been wanting to try. Since it is one that seems very good for beginners (or really heavy people like myself) I'm sharing it here for your enjoyment. By the way, I wouldn't suggest doing Julia's makeup above and then trying to do the FitnessBlender routine. I'm thinking exercise and red/black makeup won't go well together! **smile**

This one is short, less than 10 minutes, but sometimes I just need to do a few minutes and this video I think will help me keep my intensity up. I hope you are able to join me in doing at least what you can. Of course, please make sure you have the approval of your health professional before taking on any exercise program!

Thanks for stopping by for some makeup fun and exercise suggestions. FitnessBlender is on YouTube and everyone should be subscribing and using their videos! I'm doing fine and looking forward to day 120, when I share photos of my progress. Now, I want to have some fun with the video above before it gets too late! Until tomorrow when it will be FRIDAY once again, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment