Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 108

Howdy from the tiny state of Connecticut, where as of today it is against the law to touch the belly of a pregnant woman without her concent. In the words of my long, dead mother, "Keep your hands to yourself!" In my opinion this is not hard. Now, can everyone just play nice, please?

My trip was uneventful. I'm just wiped out! Most of the time I was waiting, but I'm here and ready to go! Now, I had a weird food day, as I had no lunch, but I ate here at the hotel and had a bunless burger with a salad.  I'm just really full. I'll get up at 5:45am so I can be ready to go down for breakfast by 6:45am and then will be picked up at 7:45am.

My room is one of the most comfortable guest rooms I've ever had and I've slept in many guest rooms! I'll let you know more about it tomorrow after I've slept in the bed. Since I'm tired I'm going to do that now.  So until tomorrow, when I'll show you some photos of my trip, sweet dreams, Sweeties!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment