Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 109

It's 10pm. Do you know where your children are? I remember that was always said at the head of the 10 o'clock news every night when I was a kid. I really think it was a public service attempting to shame parents who weren't really parenting back in the day. I guess it didn't work. Since I don't usually watch TV at home, I wouldn't know what is generally said before the news each night anymore, but when I travel I surf the channels. I guess It's hard to be alone and the TV provides lots of noise, which simulates company.

I love travel, and I used to do it by myself all the time. Now, I don't want to travel alone anymore. Since I want the people around me to be happy, I won't force someone to do something they hate. With business travel, I only have to be alone at night and the trips are usually short. With leisure travel, I want company. Queue my sister. I can't wait to take our next trip!

So today was great at work and my corporate office is more than I thought it might be. Tomorrow is the day my team will learn about new responsibilities.  Ooh! I can't wait.  We are are known as the "behind the Scenes" team, so we've tentatively named ourselves "The Grips."  We'll give a new meaning to "Get A Grip!"

Now, it's time for me to get some rest. Until tomorrow when I'll have another great day in Connecticut, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment