Friday, November 1, 2013

Days 110, 111 and 112

Thank GOD for the ability to have day slippage!  Yes, while traveling I still find it hard to blog.  Leisure travel has more interesting things to write about. Las Vegas next week should provide quite a lot to talk about.

So, the most difficult thing this week was the food.  I can honestly say that I just ate and tried to keep dinner light. There were donuts, burgers and barbecue in my path and yes, I had some. As I've said before, I'm changing my thinking about food. It's in its place now. It's nourishment. I eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. It's less about what I eat and more about the volume for me.  That is my problem. Like everyone else I'm working to solve my particular problem. Could I still win gold for the US at the Olympics if the event we're 'Eating'? You bet I could!

I also felt the effects of less exercise. I was late getting in each night and so, no workout the whole time. This is bad for me, but again a problem I must solve. I had it all planned so that I could do workouts in my room, but had very little tome there. Ugh! It makes me feel like a failure. Or I should say I'm tell motes to feel like a failure, but what I know is true is the fact that I have made progress and will continue to do so, just not at break-neck speeds.

I'm waiting in the lobby of my hotel to catch the GO Airport Shuttle to JFK for my flight back to Texas.  Here is what the lovely Sheraton Stamford looks like:
It really is a nice hotel.  Staff was attentive. Food was good and the room was probably one of the best guest rooms I've had lately.  I'm easily overwhelmed by size and so I prefer a smaller room that is efficiently planned and well maintained. In the Stamford area, this is your hotel. Here is a little collage of my nice CLEAN guest room:
The bathroom had an open shower, which I love and a rain type shower head. Very nice.  Well done, Sheraton! 

Now it's time to go!  Wish me great travels.  I'll be back tomorrow with life from the hill country of central Texas.  Until then, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!


No comments:

Post a Comment