Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 114

So, this is going to look like I had two blogs in one day because yesterday's blog was posted after mid night. Really! I didn't have day slippage here. It has just been a busy weekend.

Just a little update as I get ready to travel again. I will work tomorrow from home and leave for the first leg of my trip at about 2:30pm. That will put me in Dallas in time for dinner with Gena Ann. Yes, the first leg involves me driving to Dallas. Good thing I LOVE to drive!

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I've been packing today and will finish at lunch time tomorrow. Now, since I don't have much to provide as an update I'll leave you to your Sunday evening. Until tomorrow when I'll blog from my hotel in Dallas, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment