Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 69

It was a quiet day, as I suspected it would be, which is good. I have a hectic day planned for day 70 and this was a perfect wrap up for the week. We have been busily updating devises with the new Apple OS today! It kind of takes awhile to do the update and when completed, everything looks different...no kidding. Some of the stuff that happened when we updated didn't make sense to me, but there you go! Technology doesn't always make sense to me!

It is still HOT here and the mosquitos chewed me up tonight. I can't stand those little buggers, but if you're going to live in Texas you're going to have to put up with them. As you know, I love being outside, but in the evening time, if you don't cover up, you'll be a target for sure! So, yes, I sat outside for supper.  It was lovely!

Tomorrow I will be off (took the day off) so that I can have short meetings, 1-on-1, with each of our son's teachers. I've done Biology and now I'll get the rest. So, there are meetings scheduled starting at 10:30am with a break at 12:30 for 30 minutes and then from 1-5pm. What a day it will be. Let's hope it all goes well!

Nothing much else to report. I do my best with food, sticking to pre-portioned food and steering clear of sugar and refined flour. Neither of those help me so I just say, "NO!" If you aren't going to help me achieve my goals, you're OUT! (filtering question in use!) So, until tomorrow and day 70, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment