Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 61

Today is the start of goal segment 2 of 6. By my calculations day 61 of goal segment 2 is on November 10. The actual day count on that day will be 121. Each of the remaining 5 goal segments are 61 days in length. That takes me safely to the 365 day mark and hopefully as close to my final goal as possible. Not that anything changes after day 365, but I have my goals and they help me stay focused. I'll have new goals for the time after day 365, I promise!

The day was full of productive work, conversations, problem solving, family and friends. I've had a great walk tonight and listened to some good music. My walking play list tonight was:

  • Unbelievable by Schubert Dip - EMF
  • Strength of a Woman by Geri Halliwell
  • Wo Do You Think You Are by the Spice Girls
  • Wannabe by The Spice Girls
  • Get On Your Feet by Gloria Estefan
  • Leap Frog by Les Brown
  • Jump, Jive, an' Wail by Louis Prima
  • Dig That Crazy Chick by Sam Butera & The Witnesses
  • Saturday Night Divas by The Spice Girls
  • French Poodle by Sam Butera & The Witnesses
This list was a bit longer than 30 minutes, but that's okay. I enjoy the walk and extra minutes are just treated as cool down time. Call me weird, but I liked The Spice Girls!

So, not much else to say about today except it was great!  Until tomorrow and day 62, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment