Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 187 and 188

Hi Everyone! It's been a lovely Wednesday and I'm looking forward to a long holiday weekend. Yesterday was a skipped blog day due to...well, due to my personal decision to put it off for a day. I'm an adult. I can do that!

Yesterday, being Tuesday, is when I would share my office essentials for the week. This week I'm trying a more subdued makeup look with a brighter lip. My office essentials are Sample size Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in shade #4, Lancome Definicils Mascara in Black, Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick in Ravishing Rouge #065, NYX Wonder Pencil in light, Sephora dinky makeup tools and case. The powder and mascara are both great dinky samples from Sephora. They come in so handy and take up very little room in my handbag. The wonder pencil really is just that, a wonder. If you haven't picked that up yet, please do! The red lips today were fun and I think this particular one is my favorite as it just stick with me through coffee and such. I think my next lip will be a fuchsia or purple...hmm...we'll see! So, the lipstick shade will change daily, but the rest will be the same.

Today, is "Did you know..." day and recently I have been thinking a lot about: High Blood Pressure.  Did you know that the safest most effective way to combat high blood pressure is by exercising regularly, maintaining a healthy weight, not smoking, reducing stress and eating a low-sodium diet that's rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products? Sounds so simple. Normal blood pressure is less than 120 Systolic over 80 Diastolic. Be sure to check yours regularly and to learn about blood pressure in general visit www.heart.org and take advantage of the great information from the American Heart Association. 

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. I'm having a great time and my blood pressure isn't bad today! A little more exercise and a few more fruits and vegetables and I should be great! Have a lovely day. Until tomorrow when I'll share the beverage of the week, Godspeed, Voyagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment