Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 201

Good Tuesday evening! I love Tuesday because I get to talk makeup on Tuesdays. That's right, it's Office Essentials day and I love my office essentials. How could I get along without at least a lipstick or three? Today I only have 1 lipstick in my little essentials bag, but it was a lovely one. Here is what I carried and used today:

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Powder Foundation in Light 49, blush in Peach Fusion No. 13 by Sephora, Clinique's High Impact Waterproof Mascara in 01 Black; Shine lipstick in #805 Kissable Pink by Revlon, Philosophy's lip gloss in Raspberry Sorbet and the scent for today was Euphoria by Calvin Klein. The powder foundation is full-coverage, which is not usually something I like, but with a light touch Kat Von D's is one of the best. Revlon is one of my favorite brands for lipstick, so it should surprise no one that I'm usually showing one of their bullets. The blush is more of a rosy color that peach, but Sephora didn't ask me to name it for them. I used a MAC paint pot for my eyes today (Antique Diamond) and the overall look was nicely special, just like a Tuesday should be!

The day started with ice falling from the sky and people driving like they don't care. There were 274 accidents in the city today by 5pm, attributed to the weather. That's just 4 short of what we had during our last ice event on Thursday of last week! Ice isn't fun on the ground anywhere, but where I live people suddenly go stupid and cause all kinds of mayhem! All is well now as the ice stopped falling by 10am and was mostly gone by 5pm. So, that's how it goes in Central Texas today!

I'm looking forward to the evening now and hope you've have a great time in your city. So, until tomorrow when I'll share something more about the world in which I live, Godspeed, Voyagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment