Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 38

Believe it or not, I finally got my company carnival day video done!! Post-production video editing is not easy folks and I'm not a machine! The day was a lot of fun, but it was also a work day for me. That means I only saw a little bit of the activity from about noon to 1pm. I work in a great place! Enjoy the fun!
Yep, I'm a pretty fantastic video producer. Okay, just let me wallow in my delusional existence for a minute...okay...I'm done. So, not the greatest video taping ever done, but I think you get the picture. I work with some fun people and most everyone had a great time. I did lots of crazy cheering for the boat racers and I must say that my favorite vessel was tug boat #1 (nicknamed: 'Tug-Boaty').

I didn't partake of the food that day (you know...I have issues) but I heard that the food was great! The whole thing was tons of fun. There were clowns, which I missed and all sorts of activities...that I missed! RATS!! I hope we have it every year, just in April or May next time! It was 107 degrees on the day they held the event last week. Crazy!!!

The days continue to tick away as I work the extra a** off of me. There are days when I start to think I'm doing pretty well, then I remember that getting comfortable is a bad thing for me. It is important that I remember how I got here and how I can never be here again. Conscious eating is the only eating I can ever do in my life going forward. Just eating whatever I want, whenever I want does NOT work out for me. I clearly do not have the metabolism nor the genetics for it and thus, I must remain thoughtful about my eating.

As it is Monday, it's time to walk on the treadmill. I've eaten my supper so food is done for the day. Today I had the following:

Breakfast - Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Delights breakfast sandwich and a banana (320 calories)
Lunch - My Fit Foods Turkey Meatloaf and a small orange (310 calories)
Supper - My Fit Foods Wes Country Dinner Med. Size (320 calories)
Total for the day - 950 calories!

After an entire life of eating WAY too much, now I have this ongoing (okay, more than twice) issue with eating too little. The funny thing is, I'm completely satisfied. Except for around 3 to 3:30pm, I was fine. I didn't have a snack handy at that time, so I just went on with my work and you know, I did just fine and the desire for a snack went away. That tells me that it wasn't real hunger I was feeling. Also, I looked at the clock just before 6pm this evening and thought, "Isn't it time for supper?" when clearly it wasn't (I'm eating supper at 7pm now). I took up a task and that got me through to the proper time for a meal. This probably sounds elementary to most people, but it's a big deal to someone like me; learning to eat when you're really hungry and to stop when you're full. I have to learn to eat normally, in order to be normal.

Like I said before, it's time to walk. I want to get that done so I can spend some time reading. So, until tomorrow when it will be another day of learning to be normal with Nancy, sweet dreams, Sweeties!!

Post Walk Update:  Loved the walk, as usual! I thought I'd share my walking play list (sneaky list making...tee hee!) Here you go:

  1. Happy by Pharrell Williams (This is the best song on EARTH!)
  2. All I Need by Natasha Bedingfield featuring Kevin Rudolf (That's why all I need is all I got!)
  3. Love 2 C U by Goldfrapp (Electro Dance ON!)
  4. Dramaphone by Caravan Palace (Electro Swing. These guys are HOT! I love their sound.)
  5. Rumor Has It by Adele (She's fantastic!)
  6. Strict Machine by Goldfrapp (Electro Dance...need I say more?)
  7. What Is Life by George Harrison (Released in 1970 and one of my ALL TIME favorites.)
  8. Skyfall by Adele (Bond, James Bond 007 and Adele...match made in heaven!)
That's just over 30 minutes with the transitions. I love the mix of Rock, Pop, Electro this and that and what-not. A great mix of what I call "Walk Me!" music.  Update over...night, night, Sweeties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment