Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 15

What a wonderful day! We had a heck of a storm last night and it started off this morning overcast and rainy, but the afternoon and evening was BEAUTIFUL! I love days like this.

There is not much to share about the day. I ate appropriately and loved every one of the three MFF meals I had. This was one of the two days that I replenish my meals and so I stopped in at both the grocery store for a few items and then MFF for the meals. When I used to cook, a trip to the grocery story each week took me between 1.5 and 2 hours to complete.  Going to the grocery store had become such a chore for me. Plus then it all had to be put away, then prepared; too much work! Today was a totally different story. My trip to the grocery store took less than 15 minutes. It then took me about 15 additional minutes at MFF. I had so much more time on my hands! On top of that, because I spent over a certain amount at MFF today, I got a zippered insulated bag to carry my meals home in! I LOVE freebies!!

Now it's time to get ready for bed.  I'll dream tonight about the rest of the weekend being just like this!

Until tomorrow, sweet dreams, Sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment