Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 10

I want to start off this blog by saying that when I got home today, I found the yard had been beautifully manicured by family. It is SO beautiful, I just have to share, so here is my little ~3 minute video of the yard.  Oh, and by the way, you'll notice me huffing and puffing just waking that little bit...sad! AND...I got momentarily attacked by a dragonfly that was off camera...a little comedy interlude towards the end.  Enjoy!!!
Lovely! I'm sure I'll eat my supper tonight on that porch watching the pretty yard and the people in the park across the street. I love summer!

So, when I have supper tonight I will have had three meals of My Fit Foods!  I stopped by the My Fit Foods store today and had a GREAT shopping experience. I needed meals to cover me through Friday. Also, my husband and son want to start having some (not all) of their meals as My Fit Food meals.  So, I needed 11 more meals to get me through Friday night (I have a business dinner tomorrow night). I purchased 16 means, which gives us what I need plus 2-3 additional meals for them to try. My son is in there right now eating the Chicken Enchiladas and he says they're GREAT! Here are the meals I will have had today along with their ratings:

Breakfast Tacos - 
Okay, but not my favorite...I'm not a HUGE fan of eggs.

Killuh Chili - 
Ummmm...GOOD!!!  I'll eat this one lots!

Fit Beef and Broccoli - 

Ditto!

Nope! I didn't take any pictures of food today! You all should be VERY proud of me, seeing as though I have food issues. Go to myfitfoods.com and check the food out for yourself. If you live in Texas, California, Arizona, Oklahoma or Illinois be sure to check these guys out and see if they are close by. I now have the equivalent of a personal nutritionist and chef to take care of me and you can too!  Groovy or Sweet or whatever they say now to mean something's really FANTASTIC!!!! My Fit Foods is making me more excited than a kid on opening day at the neighborhood pool!! Here I am at the pool fence with all the other kids just waiting to jump in the pool! I've got my pink and purple floaty and I'm ready for business! That is EXACTLY how I feel knowing that good, healthy food is ready and waiting in the refrigerator for me; get out of my way, because I'm ready for business! I can't explain it except to say I fret and I fret mostly about food (okay....I fret about lots of stuff). Don't ask me why! It is how I'm wired. My Fit Foods is now in charge of rewiring Nancy's food thinking.

Not too much else going on today. A busy week ahead. I have at least one business dinner this week and I'm preparing by going online to the restaurant site and make sure I know exactly what I'll be ordering so there isn't any last minute, "oh, just choose something!" stuff going on! I hate having food issues, but I'll get over it. I'm on my way now to being over it, thanks to My Fit Foods.  What's their motto? Oh yeah, "Eat fit. Live fit." Man! I want that to be me now!

I hope you've had a lovely day! Until tomorrow, sleep well, Sweeties!!


No comments:

Post a Comment