Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 222

Someone told me today that I'm not a good Vegan if I use makeup that was tested on animals. I had to ask it, "They (whomever they are) test cosmetics on animals?" I have yet to see a squirrel sporting the latest eyeshadow, but after a little research I find they (there they are again...who are these fiends?) do far worse things than make the poor creatures wear the makeup. No, I'm not a Vegan because of animal cruelty. Unless you call the pain I endured trying to digest meat cruelty, but I LOVE animals and my heart breaks for mistreated creatures of any kind. So, now I have to investigate all the makeup brands I'm using and see who is testing on animals. I'm very afraid heads are going to roll! I'll keep you informed!! In just the short research I've done I find that a couple of my favorite brands/products are indeed tested on animals. I think this is the same as with cigarettes. It won't stop unless people just say, "No!" Well, I'm saying, "NO!!" I don't want products that are tested on animals and that's that! I have a big shopping day coming up. I'll be checking the list before I make purchases. All you companies out there actively testing on animals, be warned. I've got my radar going and I'm keeping my eyes on you and you'll not get another dime of my money unless you stop that practice! (Hands on hips!!! I bet they are all scared now!)

I should probably show you my office essentials today, but I didn't take a snap of them on my signature calendar desk pad, so I'll do that for you tomorrow. I'm sure the essentials will be similar to what I used today. You didn't miss much. I was so upset by my flagrant over stash of lip products yesterday, I played it light today. I'm not sure about the foundation that I used, but it may be from a company that does the dastardly deed with animals. I don't know what I'm going to do with all of the products that I'm going to have to get rid of, but I'm thinking they are going to go into an art project that I'll sell and donate the proceeds to fight animal cruelty. Who knows!!

Now it's time for me to finish my evening and get some rest. So, until tomorrow when I'll share my office essentials and you can rate my work to be cruelty-free, Godspeed, Voyagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment