Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 314

What a beautiful Petunia kind of day! I'm here having a great time getting myself back on track. I'm on vacation from work this week and so I can focus totally on me. I've created Food Diary, Exercise Log and Weight Log pages so anyone can check up on me and see what I'm eating, how I'm doing with exercise and my weight loss statistics. The links to these are in the sidebar under My Weight Loss Journey Pages. Be sure to check them out and see what I'm up to!

Today, I was mostly outside sitting on the deck. Some of the time I surfed the web, you know, as you do. But most of the time I just relaxed, watched the beautiful wildlife hum of the yard and caught a Blue Jay eating from the new platform feeder built for the birds and squirrels. Here is some of what I captured:
The camera I used is a Panasonic DMC-FH20 Lumix 14 Mega Pixels with 8x Optical Zoom. I've been using this camera for a number of years and although these are not the most fantastic pictures above, I took these on full zoom using a burst feature, which means I caught the bird in full motion.

There's not much in the way of information in the new Weight Journey Pages so far, but I'm honestly on track now and we should be seeing some results soon. Thanks for checking in on me! I hope you're having a great spring!! Until tomorrow when I'll share more of life with Nancy, Godspeed, Voyagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment