Thursday, June 26, 2014

Days 349 - 351

The days are marching on and so are the plans for the next series. I've narrowed the focus of the next 365 day series down to the two things I love best: food and writing. So, either I'm going to target recipes with stories or just stories, in general. Yes, I will continue to work on me, but it's time for a year of real, focused fun for the HumbleVoyager!

The last few days I've just been working hard and trying to write recipes as I cook. This is going to take some organization if I'm going to make this a series starting in July. It's all in the preparations and I know that.

Be sure to check out the Chili Pie recipe added today and make some for yourself, if you dare! I didn't say it was healthy, but it is a comforting food from my youth.
Thanks for stopping by to see how it's going. I'll be back soon with more of life with The HumbleVoyager. Until then, Godspeed, Voyagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment