Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 347

Today was a nice, quiet Sunday. I cooked, surfed the web, watched YouTube videos of my favorite people and worked on some 'lists' I've been wanting to make. **smile** Yes, I'm in heaven today.

I cooked Pinto Beans and added the recipe to the list. Be sure to check out the growing list of recipes in the right sidebar area of the blog. This was the easy-peasy slow cooker method of cooking beans and they turned out GREAT!
I also pot roasted a batch of what my butcher calls Boneless Texas Ribs. I haven't a clue what to expect, but I figured it would be fun to just try pot roasting the meat and see what happens. I have a video on YouTube about pot roast and for some reason I can't seem to link it below so you can see how I usually do this. I'll post a separate link after this blog is up so you can get to it. I hope you enjoy watching that!

That's it for today. I still have some laundry calling my name and I'll get right on that. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the beans and such. Until next time when I might share my latest list, Godspeed, Voyagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment