Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Projects O'Plenty

My brain never stops working on what the next big thing should be. By 'big thing' I mean Project. Yes, I always have multiple projects going. Right now, I'm working on ideas for a creative and award-winning Halloween costume, garage clean-out and reorganization plan and writing the recipes and blogs for my series on Toaster Oven Cooking. Being busy with projects makes me feel alive. What I do has to challenge my intellect, artistic nature and body. Running a family and working full-time, should probably be enough, but it isn't. Besides I don't do as much around the house as I probably should. Everyone here does some of the work and I'm not the one who does the lion's share.

The Halloween costume is still in development. My child asked that I never do anything scary again, so blood is out. I have an idea for a raven costume, which is borderline scary, but would allow me to wear my favorite, all black. On the other hand, I have this idea for an all white costume, as well. The all white would require the purchase of some plain white clothing (i.e. white shirt and pants or even leggings) and the only prop is a clear bubble or dome umbrella. I found what I would need on Amazon.com, but I'm still not sure of what I want to do. The umbrella idea would take less time to make, but I have to wear white. With the raven, I'm going to need lots of black feathers and stiff felt. The more I think of it, the more I want to do the white. I need to step out of my comfort zone. Anyway, my hair is almost white so it won't take much to get it the rest of the way! Hmmm...the creative thinking continues.

The garden is still producing miniature roses. Today one was delivered to my home office and it really brightened my day. I hope it brings a smile to yours.
So pretty and about the size of a monocle. I love flowers, don't you?

So, what is the next big thing? Should it be a creative venture? Should I learn to do something new and healthy? Maybe I should think about it some more and make a few lists. What is your next big thing? I'd love to hear about it. Drop a comment below and let me know. Who knows, maybe your next big thing will spark some creative ideas in my own head! That's it for today. Until later when I'll share more of the current and upcoming projects, Godspeed, Voyagers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment